10 Beauty Products Under $10 that Changed the Game
So these are not going to be the most glamorous of beauty products but they’re not supposed to be. These are my ride-or-die staple beauty products that are cheap but get the job done like they’re worth gold. These are some of my fav products that have been recommended from friends & bloggers or have been beauty secrets passed down in my family. These are my ride or dies// my can’t-live-withouts// my I-can’t-believe-I-had-a-routine-without-them beauty products and the best part is that they’re all under $10. It doesn’t get better than that does it? I’ll answer that for you. No, it doesn’t.
Now read along for the products you need to have in your beauty cabinet that you can afford for once.
- Ponds Cold Cream: #HOLYGRAIL This is a product that has been passed down in my family. My mother taught me to use this when I was younger and it is the most amazing product I will have in my bathroom until the day I die. For realz y’all this stuff is legit and I recommend it to all my friends because it gets every speck of makeup off my face AND I LOVE IT! One time I had sharpie all over my arm (for reasons we won’t talk about, I was in 8th grade, moving on) and this ponds cold cream took it right off just like I knew it would. This stuff is heavy duty yet gentle which is the best part. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized and it’s only a makeup remover! I truly believe this is the reason why my lashes are so long, I use it every night to take my eye makeup off and it has nourished my lashes over time. So many uses for one simple little cold cream. I die.
- Tea Tree Oil: So, a few months ago I got my nose pierced and recently I started forming an obnoxiously annoying bump that has been so stubborn and impossible to get rid of. After every person and their mother recommended I use tea tree oil to get rid of it I finally listened and guess what this stuff actually works. After seeing the wonders it made in literally one night, I decided to try it on my pimples too because why not. And guess what tea tree oil is amazing! It dries everything right up so I try not to overuse it but dang y’all. dang. Natural remedies ftw, I’m content.
- Eyebrow Razor: Changed my brow game forever! You know that annoying peach fuzz between your eyebrows that someone has once mistaken for a unibrow? NO MORE EVER AGAIN with these babies! Thank the lawd, hallelujerrr.
- Nail Buffer: This nail buffer makes it possible to go out in public with unpolished nails without being called out by the barista at Starbucks, (yes that has actually happened to me before). With this baby I get to have pretty nails that look professional whether I decide to wear polish or not and each side is numbered so you know exactly how to use it.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: Why I love this foundation so much: It is hydrating, its smooth, its not too much coverage but it actually has coverage, there are a bunch of shades && its perfect for all weather/seasons. This is the foundation I am always wearing- always.
- Eyeshadow Crease Brush: It was between this and the angled brow brush from ELF because both have been game changers. I know brushes can some time seem so extra, like why do I really need a specific brush for each specific movement I make on my face but the crease brush and the brow brush have made a huge change in my routine. The crease brush is amazing because it not only makes it so easy to add your crease color but it blends it so beautifully and gives such an effortless finish. With the angled brow brush I can finally use a pomade and get the structured brow I have always been trying for.
- Collagen Korean Face Mask: I feel like I don’t need to say much here after collagen + Korean face mask, but I will because these are the happiest, magical little sheet masks a girl could ask for. Ever since I started using these (in addition to collagen supplements) I have truly seen a change in my skin. It has began to look and feel so soft and moisturized as well as gain a little bit of plumpness to it. My skin was really starting to get lackluster and these babies helped me change it around. I am so #thankful.
- Mario Badescu Face Mist: You know that (very true) joke about going into Target for something and coming out with everything in the entire store except the one thing you went in for? That’s me with Ulta and that’s actually how this little buy came about. It was in the middle of the aisle, bundled up with the face mask for a steal I couldnt possibly pass up… and now they got me hooked. I will not leave the house without using this spray; it has become a favorite part of my routine and I love keeping it in my bag to stay fresh throughout the day. The mist can be used as a makeup setting spray or hydrating spray for your skin. It feels amazing, it smells amazing. It makes me feel like I am at the spa wherever I am. It’s a a burst of happiness in a bottle and gives you pretty dewy skin. What more could a girl ask for?
- Loreal Clay Face Mask: When I first opened this mask I literally uttered the words “ooh this smells like heaven,” and it feels amazing when it’s on your face. This cooling mask changed my perspective on affordable beauty. It is my favorite for getting my skin feeling rejuvenated and looking healthy again. You deserve to be pampered, treat yo self girl– this will be the perfect addition to your glass of wine, bubble bath and Bridget Jones kinda night.
- Wonder Makeup Blender: I am here for the sponge revolution. Okay, so this may have taken place a couple years ago but I don’t ever want to go back to foundation before beauty sponges. This gives me such a flawless finish, no caked-up mess, no missed spots, but beautiful blended foundation that looks like second skin. Then I get to use the pointed side to apply my concealer and for once my under eye circles are actually diminished? Thank you beauty sponge, you’re a miracle worker. This one is literally $1. What? Stock up now, I know I have.
If any of you try these or have tried these products before please let me know what you think! I love to hear your feedback!
Until next time darlings.